3. Web services/Transformations – SOAP, REST, XSLT, XML, JSON
4. SEO skill be addon from developer side
5. Experience with basic knowledge of databases.
Role and responsibility :
1. Conducting code reviews of consultant developed modules.
2. Good knowledge of Github
3. Handling server side deployment for UI projects
4. Agile knowledge to handle team day to day operation
5. Estimating work efforts required of the UI team for each phase of a project.
6. Mentoring team members in development best practices, design principles, and advanced technologies.
7. Defining the scale and scope of projects including logical and physical landscape requirements, and the design, development, and deployment efforts.
Required Experience and Competencies :
– Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant work experience in UI/WEB development .
– Experience with implementing applications with SOA and MVC architectures.
– Experience with Agile project management methodologies.
– Experience with designing, developing, and implementing across LINUX/UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
– Experience with collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
The IT Project Manager is responsible for the performance of a medium to large sized technical project, several small or medium sized projects, or a definable portion of a larger technical program in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Directs and supervises project resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation and testing in accordance with project objectives. The candidate is required to use Consumer Energy’s project management tools to manage project work plans, issues, risks, and dependencies. The candidate will produce status reports, conduct status meetings, and facilitate issue resolution and risk management sessions.
1) Excellent planning skills using common applications (i.e. Microsoft Project, CA Clarity, MS Project, Outlook)
2) Experienced in the use of support tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
3) Ability to create simple reports from complex data
4) Proficiency with Systems Development Life cycle (SDLC)
5) Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
6) Ability to resolve highly complex technical issues
7) Ability to manage, coordinate, guide a project team of technical professionals
8) Outstanding leadership and negotiation skills
9) Ability to communicate well with all levels of management
Education And Experience:
1) Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
2) PMI/Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
3) Eight or more years in IT related project management, planning and scheduling complex projects across multiple teams.
4) Proven capability in Vendor quality assurance and performance measurement.
5) Experienced in Vendor Contracts vendor governance.
6) Experienced with creation and execution of cross organization communication plans.
7) Experience with Organizational Change Management as it relates to technical, process and informative Change in IT and Business functions.
Candidate should have very strong technical background in Java, spring & Hibernate
Relevant experience: 1 – 3 Years
Qualification: MCA / B.Tech
– Excellent knowledge of Java.
– Candidate should have working knowledge on web services.
– Experienced in Java Basic OOPs and Multithreading concepts.
– Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration
– Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
4 – 8 years of strong web experience with Java/J2EE/API Development
Should have worked on Spring 4 + [Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring Web, Spring Mongo, Spring Security]
Good to have Database technologies like MongoDB and Relational Database (MYSQL, POSTGRES, SQL Server, etc.).
Good to have working experience in Development of services
Experience in Github
Location – Bangalore
Please share the profiles of a candidate who can join us immediately or within 1 week of time.
The first round will be the HackerRank test which candidates can take it from their home.